September 16, 2026

Frankin Bob Says Life is Scary . . . without Coffee

A spooky hello to you, friends! Toni here with a cute and not too spooky Halloween-themed coffee card.


I used a variety of Halloween patterned paper to create the front backdrop. Naturally, I used the same paper on the coffee cup, choosing a fairly plain paper to allow the Coffee 3 sentiment to shine.

I next stamped Franken Bob and colored him up with Copics. I love his resting bitch face--same, Bob, same!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.

For a full list of products and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.

Have a great rest of your day!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!