June 29, 2019

Love Swans with Cornelia

Hi Everybody,

Cornelia here today. I pulled out some oldies from my Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamp stash. those swans are gorgeous and didn't see much ink yet.



I made myself a rectangular mask and sponged the background. Stamped the white swan and stamped it again onto a piece of scrap card stock. Cut it out. Glued it onto the swan on the card. Used a stamp positioner to stamp the Black swan onto the card. Took a white gel pen for accents and colored the beaks. Once the ink was completely dry (next day) I heat embossed the sentiment. Added splatters.


Our current promotions:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text that says '20% off June 1-30 Animals category stamps rubberartstamps.com'



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!