July 1, 2019

Hippie inspired card

Hello there!
Olesya Andreyeva is here with a hippie-inspired card. To tell you the truth I'm far from the ideology of this subculture but I love the items and the overall spirit without digging in too deep :)


I used 


The card is pretty simple to make but here are ↓
Some instructions:
  • Make a panel;
  • Sponge it with different shades of Distress Oxide inks. I used Picked Raspberry, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, Seedless Preserves and Fossilized Amber.
  • Apply them overlapping, sprinkle with water to get whitened spots. This will make your simple background more interesting.
  • Stamp the image, color it the way you like it. I made it with Chameleon pens and pencils.
  • Add some ephemera or cut-out embellishments to create a cluster.
  • Adhere a colorful panel to a pink one to support the color.
  • The final steps: assemble a card, add enamel dots here and there.



For the month of July we have a special offer:

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Olesya.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!