July 2, 2019

God Bless America!

Hello everyone!

It's Donna here with a Patriotic card for your inspiration. Happy Independence Day to all of you who celebrate!

Here is my card and how I created it:

1.  My card is an A2 card,
2.  I used the Tim Holtz star stencil from Crackerbox & Suzy store, I used StazOn white pigment ink for the background,
3.  I then had a patriotic stencil in my stash with fireworks, I used some red glitter gel to create the fireworks in the background,
4.  I stamped the image from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps "4th of July Kids" with Versafune Onyx black ink and cut it out with a rectangle die, before removing the die from the cut piece, I inked the image background with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire distress inks,
5.  I then stamped the sentiment from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps God Bless, and die cut it with a flag die,
6.  I adhered the 4th of July Kids with foam tape and the God Bless sentiment to my card.


Closer look


Here is the current promotion for July:


I hope all of you have a wonderful 4th of July!  Thanks for stopping by.


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!