July 18, 2019

Let's Celebrate Wreath Card

Hello crafty friends!
Tracy here and today I have a fun little "Let's Celebrate" card to share. Summer has been fantastic so far in my neck of the woods, and I hope it has been in yours too. But if you're like me...I do still make time to craft from time to time. This card is a sweet and simple, easy to create card.


Wreath                            Let's Celebrate                    Olesya Bloom


As always I used my MISTI and Catherine Pooler Midnight ink for stamping onto white cardstock.

I just love this wreath stamp and I have used it so many times for different occasions and simply changing the colour themes to suit. It looks fabulous for Christmas cards and equally beautiful in pastels for this "Let's Celebrate" card.


Thanks so much for stopping by! For all of the details on how I coloured and embellished my stamped images you can pop by my blog HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!