July 17, 2019

Tulips and happiness



Hello stampers! It's Giada here with this friendship card made with one of my favorite stamps: the tulip bouquet designed by Olesya. Today I used it with a beautiful sentiment and a bit of Distress Oxide blending.


I love this stamp so much, especially because you don't need to be a pro with coloring: just add some flick here and there, using 2 different color for shading. As the image is quite big, the card can be ready with only 2 or 3 embellishments.


Plus friendship, ladies and love stamps are 20% off during the month of July! For more information visit my blog.

Supplies used:

Tulips


Plant a seed

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!