August 18, 2019

Friendships are Built On Solid Foundation

Hi, Vicky here today. I know it's been a while since I actually did a blog post, I mostly just post on Crackerbox and Suzy Stamp facebook page.

If you still have SoSuzyStamps.com as a bookmark, could you please change your bookmark to: 
https://rubberartstamps.com/  thank you. 😊

Have you seen our NEW RELEASE
I used one of our new sayings - Solid Foundation with this card.
This saying is so appropriate for my friends, what about your friends?
I cut out the saying with a Spellbinder die and took a Copic Glitter marker and outlined the die.
The other stamp you can get 3 different ways.
The first way is getting the saying and image as one stamp. 
The stamp name is Ever Notice.
The one I used is just the lady silhouette.
Stamp name is Ever Notice Image.

You can just get the words.
Stamp name is Ever Notice Saying.


Our monthly category sale this month is Western.



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!