August 18, 2019

Just the Way You Are

Hey crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a very simple card to create that just gives such a striking look. I LOVE how it turned out. Here are the details.



Flower Border                       Just the Way You Are


Other Products Used:
MISTI
Catherine Pooler Ink- Midnight Black
Prima Gems
Cardstock- White, Black
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Petite)

The Flower Border stamp image was just SO beautiful I wanted to showcase it in a simple and striking way. So I kept the colour palette of the card to just black and white to let the image itself shine. I used the MISTI to perfect the flower border placement. Then simply created a matted strip of white cardstock for the sentiment. I only added the 2 simple metallic gems for a little shine, but not too much to take away from the stamped images.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Check out ALL of the August New Release Stamp images HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!