September 4, 2019

Look at Us Now

Welcome back stamping friends! Tracy here, and today I have another Snarky little card to share. I just can't get enough of this laughing kitty image paired with snarky sentiments. Here are all of the details.



Laughing Kitty                We Wanted to be Adults                Stars Open

Other Products Used:

Catherine Pooler Ink- Midnight
MISTI
Stickles- Diamond
Distress Oxide Ink- Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber
Blending Tool
EK Success- Real Brush Markers
Waterbrush
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Petite
Cardstock- White

First I created my blended background on white cardstock using Distress Oxide Inks (Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber) and my blending tool. Then stamped stars around the edge using black ink. Once dry add Stickles to the middle of each star. Using the MISTI I added the sentiment to the bottom of the card using black ink.

I stamped the kitty image onto white cardstock using black ink and added colour using EK Success Real Brush Markers (Bright Yellow, Orange) and a waterbrush. Cut out the image and add it to the card using 3D Foam Squares.


Mat the card front in white cardstock and add to the card base using crafty foam tape. Voila! A card that is sure to bring a smile to someones face.


You can pop by the website and ass ALL of the fun, Snarky sentiments HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. I love this sweet little kitty! Is there a matching die or did you cut by hand?

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!