September 3, 2019

Sneak Peek for the upcoming Halloween Release

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today, giving you a little sneak peak for the new Crackerbox and So Suzy Stamps new Halloween release that will be happening September 5th.
I am sure all you Halloween fans out there are just waiting for new stamps to get your creative juices flowing!

What a fun release it is!


I used two new stamps for my card:

I made my little background with a stencil (Stamplorations). I Stamped the cat and teh sentiment. Trimmed the card base and added a strip of patterned paper at the bottom. Easy peasy..... 



If you want to see the whole release you have to wait until September 5th....

And here are the great news :
Image may contain: text

Happy Stamping!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!