September 8, 2019

Wicked

Welcome back Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp fans! Ericka here today with a fun Halloween card.  Have you had a chance to participate in our Blog Hop this month? There are two $25 gift cards up for grabs for those who comment on all the Blog Hop posts so make sure to check it out here.

https://www.crackerboxandsuzystamps.com/2019/09/september-new-release-witches-only.html

Here is my card for today using this Witch Hat with Flowers and Wicked sentiment.


I started by stamping the hat in Copic friendly ink and then using Copics to color in the hat. I used some smaller markers in my stash for the tiny flowers and love the fun details of this great hat. I added a little sparkle pen to the hat, since every good looking witch needs a sparkly hat!


For the background, I used Distress Oxides and blended them in a line starting from the center and working out the edge. I used Seedless Preserve, Wilted Violet, and Chipped Sapphire. I then took some water and splattered it on the background to add some fun texture.


Once my background was dry, I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and white heat embossed it. I used foam tape to attache the hat to the background and finished the card with some black glitter.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to shop our new Halloween release! Don't forget about out two sales going on right now.


https://rubberartstamps.com/search.php?search_query=halloween&section=product&aff=35






Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Awesome image and sentiment, and I love the background colors!

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!