September 14, 2019

Witch Gretchen by Maria Pilar

Hi there, Maria Pilar here with you!
Witches only! is new Release theme of this month in Crackerbox & SuzyStamps.
I made this card using only orange and purple cardstocks. 
First of all I have embossed these gothic doors on purple cardboard and then I have applied Opal Magic wax by Prima Marketing to give it a special effect.
Witch Gretchen stamp is colored with Copics and I stamped the sentiment with Ultramarine Stazon ink. Then, I pasted both with double-sided 3D tape to give dimension to my card.

Don't forget to buy your Halloween stamps with 20% off this month.

Thanks for stopping by!
See you soon!

---------------

SUPPLIES USED

                        

Witch Gretchen                                                   Witches be Crazy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!