September 14, 2019

Safest Day

Hello Stampers,
Vicky here today and I love this time of year when it starts to get a little cooler and it feels like things start slowing down.
I also love this time of year because Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! 
So we came out with NEW witchy stamps. I plan on using a lot of these all year long. 
Here is a new stamp, Witch Wendy and an older snarky one Safest Day.

I used Tim Holtz No. 23 Mini Stencil and a cut sponge with Memento Black ink.
I lightly sponged it with the stencil on and then sponged the entire card after I took the stencil off with the ink I had left in the sponge.
I spritz the stencil with water to clean it
and thought it might make a good background.
So I put a piece of cardstock over it and rubbed the back of the paper.
Yes, I think I can use it! 
We have ALL of the Halloween Stamps on sale this month!
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Vicky






Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!