September 15, 2019

Witch's hat by Maria Pilar

We continue with the world of witches at Crackerbox & SuzyStamps and for today I have chosen the Witch's hat with flowers.

The base of the card is black cardboard. I made the background with gelatos and with the spider web die cut, I added a stenciled ghost. This beautiful With's hat is colored with Copics. You see that purple predominates in my card because is one of the colors used for the whole theme of witches, halloween, ...
The sentiment is stamped with Stazon on a baby wipe that I have been using in previous works to clean inks. Everything can be used. Don't throw anything. LOL

The decoration is finished with several sequins glued by the card.

Remember that Halloween stamps have 20% Off in September only in the STORE (https://rubberartstamps.com)

Thanks for stopping by.
See you soon!


---------------

SUPPLIES USED


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!