October 28, 2019

You are is my...

Hello!
Oleksandr Azarov here.
Today I come to you with another postcard dedicated to the new year.
I associate the New Year with a lot of lights and glitter.

The central part of the postcard is occupied by a strip of cardboard tinted with distress ink and completely covered with powder for embossing with glitter.

Image of gifts stamped on white cardboard using gold powder for embossing. Cut and pasted on a bulk tape.

For the inscription, I decided to use white powder for embossing and a transparent film.


You will find more photos and details on my blog.

In the work I used:



x
Do not forget about the special offer!


Thank you for your attention and see you soon!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!