November 5, 2019

Coffee Stamps for Christmas

Hi friends, Martha Lucia here with you!
Today I want to share a Coffee Stamp  for Christmas that have Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. I am featuring the Holly Branch with the Snowman Cup .


The base of my card is Real Red card stock and I just cut the second layer using whisper white card stock. I first the Holly Branch using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then I resized the layer using one embossed edge rectangle die from Kat Scrappines. I colored the holly branch with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers.


In a separate piece of whisper white card stock, I stamped the Snowman Cup and colored it with Spectrum Noir Illustrators. and fussy cut it with scissors. I arranged it on the lower part of the Holly Brunch and pasted with double sided foam tape. As final touch a few sponging of Baby Blue Harmony Water Reactive Dye Ink from Spectrum Noir in the top of card.
  Coffee Stamp for ChristmasCoffee Stamp for Christmas

Right now the stamps that I used on this card, Holly Brunch and Snowman Cup are included on the current promotions of Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. All the Drink images are 25% OFF and all the Christmas are 20%OFF.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!