November 5, 2019

Autumn shows...

Hello friends!
Maria Pilar here with this Autumn card for your inspiration.
I created the background of my card with Distress Oxide Ink on watercolor paper.
The sentiment Autumn shows is stamped directly on the cardboard with Stazon just like the grass stamps.
On the other hand, I also used the pumpkins stamping them on orange cardboard and colored with copics. Then I glued them with double-sided relief tape on two levels.

Here a closer view of the card.

You can easily find all the stamps that I used by clicking their names:

If you want more details, I invite you to my blog HERE.

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps is supersponsor for 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. During the hop (Nov 1st-8th) all Drink Category stamps here are 25% off, 

And we have more: ALL Christmas Stamps are 20% in this month!!!

Happy shopping and thanks for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!