November 8, 2019

Love, Laughter & Coffee

Happy Friday Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps fans! I hope you had a wonderful week. Ericka here and today I have a fun winter time coffee card.

 For today's card I used this Coffee Cup Tall stamp for my background to make a quick coffee card.


I started out using Dylusions Shimmer Sprays in Crushed Grape and Bubble Gum and water to mist my watercolor paper. Once I was happy with the color of my background, I dried it with my heat gun.
I then stamped the Coffee Cup Tall stamp in various places on the background using Versmark ink and white heat embossing it.


 I then added the Lots of Coffee sentiment on a purple piece of paper and white heat embossed it.


 To finish my card, I added some sequins and used a Kraft cardbase. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! Don't forget these two great sales going on this month Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. Hurry the Drinks Category Sale ends today!
coffeesale
CSSchristas


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!