November 25, 2019

Santa Glasses with Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends! Welcome to my Merry Christmas Card featuring Santa Glasses Stamp.


I am super fan of Santa Images and this Santa with Glasses is simply the most beautiful. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink over whisper white card stock and colored with Illustrators from Spectrum Noir.  I die cut the piece using the stitched Hex Tag and let a side for a while.


 With Real Red card stock I created the base of the card. Then, using the same color of card stock I die cut the Stitched Circles Cover Panel and pasted it over the card base with double sided foam tape. I pasted, the stamped tag on top of the panel and stamped a Merry Christmas sentiment that I obtained from edit and masking the Merry Christmas Brush stamp.
Merry Christmas Card

This week Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps will celebrate Black Friday with fabulous promotions. But until that, you can take advantage of this month promotion that give us the Christmas Stamps 20%OFF, before the favorites run out. 

Keep in touch that I will be posting all the crafty sales on Thursday!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!