November 24, 2019

Christmas Penguins

I hope your week is going well. Ericka here and today I have a fun little Christmas craft that I made using these adorable Penguins from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.



These little ornaments were so fun and easy to make and the penguins were the perfect size.



I stamped the penguins on the wood slices with some gray ink and then started painting them with some acrylics that I had in my stash.


Once my penguins were all painted, I used a fine tip black sharpie to trace around the details.



I then added some hand-lettering and white accents on each of the slices. FYI a sharpie worked best for the details and letters and didn't bleed like my other pens did.


If you would like more supply details, stop by my blog Strangely Creative for more information.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! Don't forget all Christmas Stamps are on sale this month.

CSSchristas
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!