December 12, 2019

The Color of Winter

Hello everyone!

It's Donna here featuring some winter stamps which are Snow Girl WavingSnow Girl Snowflake Trio, the sentiment is Color of Winter. The whole Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps store is 30% off for the month of December, ALSO Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps has 20% off of Copics and stencils

My card is an A2 card, I die cut the background layer and used some ink to ink the background.  I then die cut the snow bank the girls are standing on, I stamped the sentiment  Color of Winter and added the pink Snowflake Trio on each side. using my Mini Misti .  I adhered the snow bank to my card.  I stamped the  Snow Girl Waving and Snow Girl  and colored them with Copics (the snow girl waving I used, V06, V06 V17, C1, C3, C5, C7, E11, E13, and E15) (Snow Girl I used R81, R83, R85, C1, C3, C5, C7, E11, E13, and E15).  I used foam squares to them and added them to my card.  

 

Closer look of my card.


 If you did not know, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp is hosting the prize for The Flower Challenge this month and if you participate in the challenge using one of the flowers from the shop tag us using #crackerboxandsuzystamps and you will be eligible for 35% off on any of the flowers in the shop.

Again check out the great promotion for the month of December, ALL STAMPS are 30% off! Stock up on those Copics you are missing and see all the lovely stencils in the shop, everything is 30% off.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!