December 9, 2019

The Nice List

Welcome back stamping friends! Tracy here, and today I have a fun little card to share created using my snarky friend Rocket. Here are all of the festive details.



Rocket                                   Nice List                      Snowflake Trio

Other Products Used:
MISTI
Archival Ink- Jet Black
Chameleon Pens
Distress Oxide Ink- Candied Apple, Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
Water Mister
Blending Kit
Shimmer Cardstock- Brown
Embossing Pad
Black Embossing Powder
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Petite, Thin 3D Foam Squares


I created a simple blended background using my Distress Oxide Inks and a blending tool. Then stamped the Snowflake Trio around the edges using Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide Ink. I used an embossing pad and black embossing powder to add the sentiment with the MISTI.

I stamped Rocket using Archival Ink and then added colour using Chameleon pens.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!