January 11, 2020

Cinderella's Shoe Closet

Hello everyone!  This is Shanna here today with another fun card featuring some whimsical stamps from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.
Today's card features 2 stamps that were perfect for each other!!  The Shoe Background and Cinderella Shoes.  I knew I had to make a card with these together when I saw them, and today you all get to see it!




I started by stamping the Shoe Background stamp in Versamark ink and heat embossing in gold embossing powder onto watercolor paper.  The red rubber stamps always stamp so beautifully!  After I finished stamping the background, I did a light watered down wash of Distress Ink in Blueprint Sketch for a splash of Cinderella-inspired color.
Next I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment, Cinderella Shoes, on a piece of the same watercolor paper, and added splashes of the blue color on it as well.


The watercolor paper pieces were mounted onto gold glitter cardstock and then adhered to a A2 card base.

Final touches included adding a bit of sparkle with some scattered pale iridescent blue sequins.




Guess what!!!???!!!  As a celebration of the new design team members, our favorite stamps are 50% OFF for the month of January!!!  That is so awesome!!!  Here is a link to my earlier post this month using this beautiful Castle stamp.


There is also a special going on thought January over in the shop, so be sure to check your wishlist and shop away! Valentines cards are coming up fast!


Well, that wraps up my post for today! Be sure to stop by and say hello over at my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or follow me over on Instagram to keep up with my caffeinated adventures!!  See you again soon!
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!