January 9, 2020

Cute Minion Treat Box Just In Time For Valentine's Day

Hello crafty friends,
My name is Melinda and I am super excited to be sharing my first post with the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp team! I created this fun treat bag that is perfect for Valentine's Day. I also created a process video with instruction on how to create your own treat bag.



Here's a look at my cute little treat bag. I used several of the little heart stamps and some Catherine Pooler inks to stamp the hearts onto the mats. 


I stamped Minion Stuart with Cupcake out and colored him in with my Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment onto one of the tags I created and cut out with my Cricut Maker. I added some twine and then layered them onto  my treat bag.


CRACKERBOX & SUZY STAMP SUPPLIES USED

Here are a couple of specials to take advantage of!


http://rubberartstamps.com?aff=43

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your crafty time with me. Be sure to visit my blog for more great Crackerbox Inspiration. Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day.


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!