January 8, 2020

Love You

Happy Wednesday! Ericka here and I hope your week is going well. This is the first week my kids are back in school after Christmas break so its been a little rough getting back on schedule. Today I have Valentine's Day card I made using Distress Oxide Sprays.



 I like to make multiple background all at once and then keep them to use later. I pulled this one from my stash and thought it would go perfectly for a Valentines. Click here for more details on how I created the background.




I used the Heart Sassy stamp paired with this Love You sentiment to complement the colors in my background. I stamped them in Versafine ink and heat embossed them with WOW Clear Sparkle to give it some shine.


I wanted to add some more sparkle to my card base, so I used the sentiment stamp with Versamark Ink and Clear Sparkle embossing. I love the extra interest and shine it adds to the card. I used Ground Espresso Distress Ink to the Kraft card base and finished the card with some gold spray.


Thanks for stopping by and for more information on the supplies I used stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Don't forget to check out the sale going on this month!

http://rubberartstamps.com?aff=35

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!