January 16, 2020

Love is in the air by Maria Pilar

Hello friends! 
Maria Pilar here sharing with you this CAS card. One month left for Valentine's Day and this is perfect to dedicate to someone you love.

I stamped the beautiful Phineas the Peacock with pastel Kaleidacolor ink pads on white cardboard. 
On the other hand, I used the Love you stamp also stamped with the same ink and pasted using doble side foam tape. 
Here a close view of the card. I'm sure you'll love this peacock, isn't it?

You will can find more details in my blog, HERE.

Before I go, remember the current promotions in January:

And don't forget to visit our facebook group Flaunt It If You Made It Page! because you can get $5.00 store credit once a week. All you have to do is make a card with at least one stamp from the monthly technique and sales category.

See you soon!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!