January 14, 2020

Butterflies in Winter

Hello everyone!  This is Shanna here today with another fun card featuring some whimsical stamps from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.
Today's card features 3 different stamps from the vast collection available over in the shop!
Snowflakes Small & Medium (set of 2)
Winter’s Butterfly



I had a lot of fun using the emboss resist technique on a slimline shaped card. Slimline cards are also known as A10 size cards, fitting into a legal envelope.  I started by stamping my snowflakes in mbissing ink, then heat embossing them all in white embossing powder.  I used distress oxides in Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Peacock feathers, and Wilted Violet for my background. I love how the white snowflakes POP against the vibrant background.

I heat embossed my sentiment in sterling embossing powder and cut it apart to arrange in the centr of my slimline panel.  That finished off the card!





Guess what!!!???!!!  As a celebration of the new design team members, our favorite stamps are 50% OFF for the month of January!!!  That is so awesome!!!  Here is a link to my earlier post this month using this beautiful Castle stamp.


There is also a special going on thought January over in the shop, so be sure to check your wishlist and shop away! Valentines cards are coming up fast!


Well, that wraps up my post for today! Be sure to stop by and say hello over at my blog, Caffeinated Craftiness or follow me over on Instagram to keep up with my caffeinated adventures!!  See you again soon!
~Shanna


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!