January 18, 2020

Winter's Butterflies

Hello stamping friends! Tracy here, and today I have a pretty little winter card to share.
I have a love hate relationship with winter. I'm not a fan of the cold or messy roads...but I sure do love to see it snow and how the world transforms when it does.
I thought I would create a card that reflects that love, and one that could brighten up someones winter day.


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:
Monarch Butterfly                 Snowflakes/Butterflies                Snowflakes Large

Other Products Used:
MISTI
Catherine Pooler Ink- Midnight
Zig Clean Color Markers
Waterbrush
Distress Oxide Ink- Seedless Preserves, Tumbled Glass
Blending Tool
Ranger- White Embossing Powder
Stickles- Diamond
Gems
Cardstock- White
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Petite, Adhesive Dots Micro


I created a blended background using Distress Oxide Ink and a blending tool onto white cardstock. Then using white embossing powder I added a border of snowflakes. Next with my trusty MISTI I added the sentiment also using white embossing powder. Gems were added to the middle of some of the snowflakes.
Stamp the butterfly using black ink and then add colour using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush. I shaped the butterfly with my fingers and added it to the card using mini glue dots.
Once I matted the blended card front in white cardstock, I added Stickles around the white cardstock mat for a little extra sparkle.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!