January 19, 2020

You Are My Forever

Happy Sunday! Ericka here with a Love / Valentine's Day card using this beautiful Phineas the Peacock image.


I started off with Bristol Smooth paper and used Color Bursts which are color powders that are activated with water. I sprinkled a little of the blue on my paper (a little goes a long way) and spritzed it with water. I let the layer dry and then used the Marsala color in the same way.


Once my background was dry, I stamped the peacock in Versamark ink and gold heat embossed it. I also used some of the beautiful swirly tail feathers around the top of my card to add some more gold.


I stamped the Forever and Ever sentiment with Versafine ink and heat embossed it to help it stand out against my background. For more supply information, check out my blog Stangely Creative.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!