February 4, 2020

Be Mine

Welcome back stamp lovers! Tracy here, and today I have a cute little Valentine Card to share.
Celebrate Valentine's Day with all that you love.


Groot                      P.S. I Love You                 Small Bow


Other Products Used:
Catherine Pooler Ink- Midnight
Chameleon Pens
Pink Paislee- Lucky Us Patterned Paper and Embellishments
Cardstock- White, Pink
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Petite, Adhesive Dots Micro

I stamped the images using Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink and then added colour using Chameleon Pens. Then I created a simple layered background with cardstock and patterned paper.


I added a simple sentiment inside the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!