February 5, 2020

Easter Eggs

Hello everyone! It's Maria Pilar here with an Easter card

I used these easter eggs from the store to make a green card with 3 windows, stuck on top of a white cardboard: Easter/Dino Egg, Easter Egg and Egg with Feet.
I wanted to represent the development of "growth" of the eggs. Therefore, the last one is the one with feet. And the message, in this story, could not be other than "Hello vertical".
All are colored with copics and I wanted to give them dimension with Glossy Accents. You can see it in this closest image.

More pictures and details about techniques in my blog by clicking HERE.

You have here the categories of stamps in promotion for this month of February

I remember that also to share your cards on our facebook group Flaunt It If You Made It Page! you'll win $5.00 store credit once a week. You only have to make a card with at least one stamp from the monthly technique and sales category.

Happy stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!