February 1, 2020

LOVE and a Sunset

Hello fellow crafty friends!!  DT Shanna here from Caffeinated Craftiness.  I am so excited to share my card for Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps today featuring Two Cats in a Tree

This card was one of the "easier" ones I have made recently, but one of my absolute favorites!!  I started by ink blending a A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock.  I used my distress oxide inks and a blending buddy brush to ink blend my background.  The colors I used were Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, and Candied Apple.

Next I used a stamp positioner to stamp my Two Cats in a Tree stamp slightly off the card panel in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  I really wanted the cats to be my focal point, but also felt that the card needed some type of sentiment.  So I opted to use the knock out technique and die cut the word "love" directly from my card panel, and then cut it again from fun foam so I could pop up the letters for a slight dimensional effect.


I hope you enjoyed my project today!  Be sure to stop by my blog, or follow me over on instagram to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!!  

Until next time, keep crafting!!
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!