February 17, 2020

Monocrhomatic Card with Tulips

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with you!

Today I prepared a monochromatic card using my first stamp from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. I love this Tulip Steam and I keep it in my memory and my heart. I combined this stamp with one of the friendship sentiment in promotion this month, the stamp Bad Ideas.


This is a single layer card that I made using the masking technique and three different colors of Ink to create the monochromatic effect. I used Memento Ink in colors Lulu Lavender for the shadow, Lilac Posies for the Tulip Stem images and Grape Jelly for the Bad Ideas sentiment.
As final touch, I added some monochromatic purple sequins from Gina Marie Designs.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to visit us in our Facebook Group! I can't reveal the secret but I know that you will keep the secret for me... On the group you will have exclusive sales and more discounts! 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!