February 18, 2020

Friends Are Therapists

Welcome back snarky friends!
Tracy here and today I have a fun little snarky card that I created using some of my favourite Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. Here are all of the details.



Minion Kevin          Friends Are Therapists        Stars- Open             Minion Stuart


Other Products Used:

Catherine Pooler Ink- Midnight
MISTI
Chameleon Pens
Stickles- Diamond
Cardstock- White
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Petite
Distress Oxide Ink- Lucky Clover, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade
Blending Tool and Mat

I created a simple blended background with my Distress Oxide Inks and then stamped a star border around the whole edge of the card front. Using my trusty MISTI, I added the sentiment to the middle of the card.
Mat the card front in white cardstock and adhere to the card base using crafty foam tape.


I stamped the minions using Catherine Pooler Ink and then added color to them using Chameleon Pens. I added the fussy cut minions to the card front using foam squares.

Finally I added Diamond Stickles to all of the stamped stars around the border of the card for a little extra sparkle.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!