February 14, 2020

Valentine Love

Hello fellow crafty friends!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!  DT Shanna here from Caffeinated Craftiness.  I am so excited to share my card for Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps today featuring some absolutely adorable Valentine's Day stamps!



The most iconic Valentine's Day candy that comes to mind, second only to heart shaped chocolate boxes, is the timeless conversation hearts!  When I saw these adorable stamps I KNEW I had to make a card with them!  Heart Candy Words-Set of 4 made for an easy set of conversation hearts on my somewhat-CAS card...If you follow me, you know CAS is a struggle for me to stick to!!

I kept my background pretty neutral, as I knew I wanted to keep the focus on the hearts.  I dry embossed a card 4x5.25" white cardstock panel with the hearts embossing folder, and then lightly splattered gold and pink paint onto it.



While the background dried, I stamped my cluster of candy hearts. I masked and added a few others to add some depth to the image.  I colored them with my colored pencils for a pink theme and then fussy cut them out. I wanted to "ground" them a bit, so I grabbed a couple different washi tapes from my stash and added a couple strips.  TIP: so I didn't have the dry embossed background show through my washi, I adhered the washi to scrap cardstock first, them added the strips to the card panel; that way the tape stays smooth!!!   I added a few clay heart embellishments to finish it off and called it done!

Did you make any Valentines cards this year?? I would love to hear about them!

Be sure to check out the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Flaunt it if you Made it Facebook group and share all your fun creations. There is chances at some $$$$ towards your next fabulous stamp purchase, be sure to play along!  


This month's special is:



Thanks for stopping by!  You can keep up with all of my adventures over on my blog, or on Instagram.  I also tend to go live from my Facebook group, Caffeinated Craftiness, as well... Join me sometime!!!

Until next time, stay crafty!!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!