March 21, 2020

Buzzzing Around by Donna Idlet

Happy Spring everyone!

It's Donna here featuring two rubber stamps which are Bee Girl and the sentiment is Buzzzing Around.  This sentiment is perfect for a get well card and the bee girl is just adorable. 

Every month Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps will have a theme, this months theme is die cuts, Snarky,
Sweet Sentiments and Get Well. If you would like to join, please feel free to share on the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Flaunt It If You Made It Facebook page. Each week one person will be chosen to receive a $5 store credit. It will be added to your account to spend on any rubber stamps from the store. All you have to do is make a card with at least one stamp from the sales category and use the technique and post it on the facebook page!

This months sale is 20% off Easter, snark, sweet sentiments and get well.


Here is my card for your inspiration:

My card is an A2 card, I cut my design paper at 4 x 5 1/2, I then cut another piece of design paper 4 x 3 and adhered the pieces together on my card base.  I cut the shaped die with colored cardstock and stamped the sentiment Buzzzing Around with black ink.  I stamped the Bee Girl with black ink and colored her with copics.  I used foam squares to pop the image onto the shaped die.  Clean and simple, but I love how my card looks.  


Closer look at the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!