March 23, 2020

You're amazing


Hello stampers! It's Giada here and today I wanted to challenge myself by creating a card with lots of die cutting. I love stamping and coloring, so it's like getting out my comfort zone! I decided to create a spring card with vibrant colors and I chose one of my favorite sentiment to finish it.


If you don't like coloring or you have no time to make your own card, using die cuts with beautiful sentiments like this one is the perfect technique! In the shop there are lots of sentiments for any occasion, check them out here. For more information on the card, please visit my blog.

Supplies used:

You're Amazing

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!