May 1, 2020

I Have gone BANANAS!!!

Hello everyone!!  Shanna here today from Caffeinated Craftiness to share some fun inspiration... But FIRST!!!! Have you hopped yet??  Yesterday was a huge celebration day for Cracerbox & Suzy Stamps and there is a blog hop with PRIZES involved, you can find out all the info here.




Now onto today's card.  I used some fun stamps that were released last month.  Go Bananas and Banana Single.  I had a lot of fun making this card.  I used a tone on tone stamping technique for my background, stamping the single banana in Bee Sting Yellow ink from Inkon3 onto yellow cardstock. I pulled a scrap of cardstock out that had yellow and black hearts on it and mounted it onto a black piece of cardstock before adhering it to the yellow background.  My sentiment was stamped in black ink on the same yellow cardstock with some single bananas scattered around it as well.  I trimmed it down and mounted it as well onto black cardstock before layering it onto the card panel.  That completed my card!!


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps has a couple of promotions for the month of May!!  LOTS of stamps on sale, be sure to check out the selection online HERE.



Being a nurse, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps news medical themed stamps is near to my heart, you can find that entire release right here and it's even on sale too!!



That pretty much wraps up my post for today.  I will be back soon with some more inspiration using our favorite red rubber stamps!  Until then, you can find me on Instagram or over on Facebook.  See ya soon!
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!