May 14, 2020

The Real Superheroes

Hello everyone!!  Shanna here today from Caffeinated Craftiness to share some fun inspiration...

Have you seen the new Real Life Superhero release yet from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps??  GREAT NEWS!!  Now they have added even MORE stamps that aren't strictly nurse-related.  Firefighter, EMT, and First Responders are now represented in the release as well.  With the world's current events, there isn't a more relevant release happening right now!!  My card today features 2 of the stamps from this release, but you can view the entire release by clicking HERE.



This month's theme over in the Facebook Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps Flaunt it if You Made it group is "Fun-Fold Cards"!  I rarely make a non-traditional fold card, but I pushed myself outside my comfort zone and went on Pinterest to find one!!  I ended up following this tutorial to make a pop-up fun fold card using some of the new stamps!!  Here it is! It folds flat to fit into a standard A2 size envelope too, so total win!



The Nurse stamp was colored using my Nuvo alcohol markers and then fussy cut out before mounting to the card base with foam tape.  The sentiment is called Real Life Superhero and was stamped using Versafine Clair ink in green oasis.



Overall, I really enjoyed making something different!  I challenge all of you to do the same and share it in the group, there is a 5.00 store credit incentive to play along!!  Show us whatcha got!!!

Here are this month's sales happening for the month of May:








Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!