May 29, 2020

Thinking of You Card

Hello crafty friends,

Melinda back with you again! Today I am sharing a pretty card I created featuring the Viney Wreath, Viney Vine, Plaid Background, Olesya's Butterfly and Thinking of You stamps. Here is a look at my finished card.
It is a standard A2, top folding card. I started with a Kraft cardstock base.


I cut a scallop stitched circle from one of my die cuts. I then proceeded to stamp the Viney wreath stamp with my brown ink. I then used some green ink and stamped the Viney Vine around the wreath. For the background mat, I stamped the Plaid background stamp using some blue ink onto some blue cardstock for a tone on tone look.





To the wreath, I added some sequins and then used some light blue ink to stamp my Thinking of you sentiment.

Finally I stamped the pretty Olesya's Butterfly stamp with some blue ink and then colored it with my Copic Markers. I then used just a touch of my Sparkle pen to add a little sparkle to the body of the butterfly. I then used a little foam tape to give it some lift.

Here is one last look at my finished card. I think it turned out very pretty.

Stamps Used

Final days for these two great promotions!



As always, thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your crafty time with me. Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!