June 1, 2020

All Things Grow with Love

Hello everyone!!  Shanna here today from Caffeinated Craftiness to share some fun inspiration...

Happy June!!  

Hard to believe that 2020 is almost half way done!  What a year so far!

With a new month, comes a new sale for Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.  Be sure to read to the end to find out what all is on sale!


I pulled out my Jane davenport Watercolors when I sat to make this card....I didn't have a true direction when I began, but really love how it ended up!  I used the Viney Wreath as my focal point, first laying down a brown watercolor ring, followed my stamping the wreath in a brown ink (Twiggy by Inkon3).  I hit that with my heat tool, making sure it was nice and dry, then I added my blue center.  In order to keep the blue and brown from bleeding into each other to much I first played down a clean water layer exactly in the shape I wanted the blue to flow into. This allowed the pain to be easily controlled as I added the pigment to the paper. 


I added my sentiment next, Grow With Love, by heat embossing it in gold-toned embossing powder.  

Finally I added a bunch of sequins all over the wreath and some larger accent ones in 2 of the corners. 


Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back soon with more red rubber inspiration!!  I would love for ou to follow along with me over on Instagram, Facebook, or my personal blog!!  Take care everyone and stay safe!

As promised, here is this month's sale!!  You can click HERE to go straight over to the store!  






Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!