June 21, 2020

Love Card Created by Martha Lucia

Hello friends, Martha Lucia here, Today I want to share a Bear with Heart stamped card that I made using rubber stamps of the month from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.


I am using two of my favorites stamps from the Love Category. The Bear with Heart and the Here for you Simple. First, I stamped with VersaFine Onix the Bear with Heart and colored it with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. Additionally, I stamped the Here for You Simple onto white card stock. Then, I die cut it with a Embossed Edge Heart Die.


To finalize the card, I die cut the Heart Argyle Cover Die onto Crumb Cake Card Stock. Then, I pasted it over the real read card base using crafty foam tape. Additionally, I arranged the stamped pieces over the coverplate with 3D Foam Squares.


This month the price of the stamps included on the Happiness is SeriesMusicLove and Wedding Category are automatically 20% reducedCrackerbox & Suzy Stamps are adding continuously new images that I am sure you will love.

Happy stamping!

Martha Lucia


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!