June 15, 2020

Masculine Card To Make Them Laugh

Does the guy in your life have a great sense of humor? Then this card will surely make him laugh!


I first smooshed some Memento ink onto a piece of acetate and sprayed it with water, then smooshed it onto a piece of watercolor paper to create my background.
Next, I stamped the Mosquito sentiment and the Mosquito Bug in VersaFine Clair Pinecone and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


For the cute Mosquito Bug, I colored his body with Wink of Stella Glitter Black, his wings with Wink of Stella Glitter Clear, and his eyes in with a Gelly Roll White Pen.


Thank you for stopping by, and happy crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!