June 14, 2020

Coffee Thank you Shaker

Hello everyone!!  Shanna here today from Caffeinated Craftiness to share some fun inspiration...
With a new month, comes a new sale for Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.  Be sure to read to the end to find out what all is on sale!

Over in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group there is a monthly cardmaking "theme"  and June is all about STENCILS!!  **BONUS** If you combine the technique of the month with a stamp from one of the sale categories, you get a 5.00 store credit towards you next purchase of amazing red rubber goodness!!  


Those who know me, know I LOVE coffee related stamps and cards....so this card will be no surprise!
I used the new Cup with Flowers to create this fun shaker card!


I started by stamping my cup on some alcohol ink marker friendly cardstock (I tend to use Accent 110lb cardstock).  I colored the cub with my Nuvo markers.  After that was done, I grabbed a circle die from my stash and did some partial die-cutting to create my shaver frame.  The small parts that didn't cut with the partial die cutting, I used scissors to finish.

I added a piece of acetate on the backside of the card, and then added 2 layers of foam tape to give my sequins room to *shake*!  after I added the mix of shaker bits, I adhered the panel carefully to a white card base.

At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to add a sentiment or not, but I have been really enjoying the new vertical sentiments from Crackerbox and Suzy stamps.  So I grabbed one, Thank You Vertical, and stamped it in a purple ink (pretty sure I used grape from Inkon3).  I decided it was a bit long to use originally so I trimmed it down into 2 banners, matting them on a second piece of cardsctock I colored with the same ink pad I had stamped the sentiment with.  I glued these banners directly to the card using a liquid adhesive. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I really appreciate it!  As promised, here is what is on sale this month, you can click HERE to check it all out!


See you all again soon!
~Shanna




Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!