June 7, 2020

Peony background


Hello sweeties! It's Giada here and today I created a whole background for a card with one stamp only. In fact I used the Peony Lg. stamp to create a customize background with masking technique. It's a time consuming process, because you have to create masks, stamp and color lots of images...but these are the most relaxing steps for me.


These peonies in particular are very easy to color, especially because of all the details on the petals that help you with highlights and shadows. The sentiment is one of my new favorite in the shop too! You can find more details and instructions on my blog.

Supplies used:

Peony Lg.
Beautiful, Amazing, Friends


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!