June 8, 2020

Watercolored Peony

Happy Monday! Ericka here with a watercolor card using the Peony Large stamp. I love how pretty this flower is and was excited to play around with it.



I started by stamping the flowers on watercolor paper and heat embossing them in white.


I started layering my watercolor using the lightest color first and then, once dried, using the darker color and pulling the color up. Once the flowers were dry, I used a blue watercolor brush and pulled the color towards the middle of the card.




Once my base was dry, I stamped the To You I Give sentiment in WOW! Embossing Metallic Gold powder to finish my card.



 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Don't forget to visit the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp STORE and check out the SALE stamps which are 20% OFF this month featuring four different categories: Happiness Is Series, Music, Love and Wedding plus FREE SHIPPING in orders over $45.





Happy Crafting! Ericka Strange
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!