July 16, 2020

Happy Anniversary!

Hello everyone! I'm Maria Pilar and I hope you are well. Today I have an anniversary CAS card.


On a white card, I applied foil to the Peony lg. stamp with the WRMemoryKeepers Foil Quill Freestyle by stamping it on top of the foil sheet. I took the opportunity to make some doodles around the peony.
On the other hand, I added the Happy Anniversary vertical stamp using Distress Victorian Velvet gluing a heart-shaped sequin between the two words.
I think it doesn't need any more decoration to get what I wanted: an elegant anniversary card.

I invite you to my blog for more details.

Remember that this month the categories in the promotion are: Anniversary, Animals and Food. In addition, if you share with us in the Facebook group a card where you use the promotional categories, you will have a $ 5 voucher to use in the Crackerbox & Suzy stamps store.


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!