July 15, 2020

You're Nuts But I Still Love You Card
by Nadine Carlier

Hello! Nadine here today with a cute love card. This would make a great anniversary card or for any occasion just to let them know you still love.


On the card front panel, I stamped the Chuck The Squirrel Stamp and the You're Nuts But Stamp at the same time using my Misti and with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then using some Masking Paper, I stamped the squirrel on it and fussy cut it out and stuck it down over the top of the stamped image on the card front.


Then over the masked squirrel, I stamped the Daisy Bunch so they look like they are behind the squirrel and that he is holding them. Then just peeled the masking paper off.


Next, I colored the images with Copic Markers. I know he is a squirrel but for some reason him holding the flowers made me think of Pepe Le Pew the cartoon skunk. So I decided to try and make him into a skunk instead. How did I do?



Don't forget to visit the STORE and check out all of the stamps that are 20% OFF this month.
Just add them into your cart and you will then see the discount on the stamps once they are in your cart.


Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!
Nadine
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!