July 24, 2020

Just Kidding Slimline Card with Martha Lucia

Hi friends, Martha Lucia here. Today I have a fun card to share with you. Just kidding with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps!


Slimline are right now one of my favorite die cuts. I created the decorative layers of this card with the Wonky Stitched Nesting. Then, I stamped one of my favorite snarky sentiments, the Just Kidding onto the white layer with VersaFine Onix.

OLD FRIENDS:


To finalize my card, I put two old friends to talk to. I used the T-Rex and the Pterodactyl, which I colored with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. The color markers are HB1 & LV3; VB2, BT4, BT6 & IG1. I really enjoy my time coloring and fussy cut the images. Then, as a final touch, I added some Sweet Candy Sprinkles in different tones.

You already have some more days to take advantage of the great sale at Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps!

Thank you for stopping by!

Martha Lucia

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!