July 25, 2020

Cookie Time with Maria Pilar

Hello crafty friends! Maria Pilar here with an appetizing card.

My base card is made of kraft cardboard decorated by scrapbooking paper. By adding a bit of glue stick, I transferred foil to that paper to give it some shiny touches.
I glued a doily to place on it the Cookie Trio stamp that I stamped twice, after coloring it with copics, and cut it for volume.
The Cookie Time sentiment, printed on white cardboard, is pasted on double-sided foam tape.
To finish I put several drops of liquid pearl chocolate spread over the doily.

You can see more details in my blog.

In July the categories in promotion are: Anniversary, Animals and Food. In addition, if you can win $5.00 store credit once a week, share with us your cards on our facebook group Flaunt It If You Made It Page!. You only have to make a card with at least one stamp from the monthly technique and sales category.  In July is mask. 
Visit Crackerbox & Suzystamps store to have a look to all beautiful stamps.



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!